- Venue Hire
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Chilli Festival
Facilities and attractions are marked on the Visitor’s Map of Araluen Botanic Park.
Electric BBQ’s are provided free of use for visitors in the central concourse area. Wood-fired BBQ’s and firewood are also available throughout the Park. Open fires are not permitted. Ice is available at the Chalet Healy Tearooms.
You can ride the special Araluen Train around the Park during peak periods.
Contact us to enquire about running times.
The Roundhouse Gift Shop has a whole new look and some wonderful new products. The vibrant range of vinyl lunch bags, pencil cases, computer bags and the umbrellas really add colour to the shop. There is a great range of Araluen merchandise from hard wearing hessian bags in a great range of colours, coffee cups, books and magnets.
We now have a kids’ corner with a range of environmentally friendly and educational toys that children and parents will love.
If you are looking for a special gift for someone, from a baby to a senior then the shop has the perfect gift for any occasion or loved one, plus a range of beautiful cards that say more than words.
We offer an exclusive range of designer gardening merchandise including, bright coloured gloves and weeding mats, as well as that much sought-after all-purpose garden tool the ‘Homi.’
The Roundhouse Gift Shop operates 7 days a week through the peak springtime period at Araluen (from the beginning of August to mid-October). We are also open on Sundays and public holidays.
Open daily between 10am and 4pm, the Chalet Healy Tearooms is situated within the central garden area of Araluen Botanic Park and offers a superb heritage setting with glorious views.
The Chalet exploits the beauty of every season. On summer days, our guests dine on the wisteria covered balcony while listening to the sounds of nature. In winter, the warmth of the glowing log fire will pleasantly lull your senses.
- Open for morning/afternoon teas and lunch or special events
- Special Seniors’ packages during quieter times
- BYO (soft drinks and mixers available)
- Group bookings welcome
Take away alternatives are available from the kiosk.
Ice is available.
- A special needs access road is located off Croyden Rd
- Step-less access is available to most areas of the park
- Electric Scooters and Wheelchairs are available from the entry attendant for visitors with special needs at a modest hire charge
- All public toilets in the park have disabled and parenting facilities
- The Chalet Healy Tearooms are also wheelchair friendly