Imagine saying "I do" among towering trees and lovely vistas. Our wonderful trees and plants ensure that Araluen Botanic Park looks spectacular at any time of year. Any of the lush, romantic gardens, bubbling creeks, and historic features will be yours to choose a breath-taking ceremony location.
The Forest Deck is a brand new elevated platform with a marquee that serves as a base for your reception for up to 270 guests. You and your guests can dine and dance under the tent with stunning views over Grant’s Lake.
Ceremonies can be held at beautiful locations throughout the Park. Some of the favourite wedding spaces are the Poolside Pergola, Rose Garden Gazebo, Mary Hargreaves Pergola, Grove of the Unforgotten, and pick your own space along Stinton Creek.
Araluen Botanic Park is a proud supporter of marriage equality.
Ceremony and Reception Bookings Include:
- Photo opportunities throughout 14 hectares of lawns and gardens
- Free entry for wedding party and guests
- Free on-site parking
- 2 Hours only (unless hiring Forest View)
- 10 chairs
- Signing table 70cm x 65cm (no table cloth supplied)
- Power supplied upon request
- Equipment supplied by Araluen will be placed at your location prior to your ceremony time. Please arrange to set-up the chairs and table to suit your own requirements
Wedding Photographs only:
Your photographs will be extra special taken in a romantic garden setting, beside the flowing water courses, or in the cultivated gardens. Simply pay the entry fee for yourselves and the bridal party members at the gate, these prices vary throughout the year and can be found here.
Please see our wedding package for more information
Please note, due to our busy Spring period we do not accept bookings in August and September as well as a short period in October for lawn maintenance. Please contact our office to confirm availability.