Volunteer at Araluen Botanic Park - a spectacular garden carefully maintained in a unique micro-climate of Western Australia’s Darling Range.
It would not be possible to keep these unique gardens beautiful and available to the public every day of the year without the people who so generously donate time, money and energy to Araluen Botanic Park.
You can help by becoming a Volunteer , a Member of the Park, or a corporate or individual Sponsor. Please read on to find out more about the benefits and opportunities of supporting Araluen Botanic Park.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the organization and contribute actively to our mission, helping us to inspire the appreciation and conservation of this beautiful place.
Some of the ways our volunteers assist are:
- Serving as a Foundation Councillor
- Gardening with the “Wednesday Wonders”
- Caring for the roses with the ‘Dead Header’ group
- Serving at the Roundhouse Gift Shop
- Driving the Train
- Special Events – Tulip Planting (May & June) Please see ‘What’s On’ page